We’ve had many event planners and creative professionals sign up for Planning Pod in our first few months, and we really appreciate your willingness to try our online business management app and let us help you be more productive.
But we would love to see more photographers using our tools, mainly because you are one of the audiences for whom we specifically built Planning Pod. In fact, early on when we were first scoping out our online business management software, we recruited one of our Denver friends and amazing professional photographer Jessica Grenier (http://www.jessicagrenier.com/) to tell us what she would want in a business and project management app. And she gave us loads of input and insights.
So how, you ask, would Planning Pod serve as a suitable photo studio software tool? Let me count the ways.
– Manage your vendors and clients and collaborate with them using messages, notes, questionnaires, file sharing and task lists.
– Create custom proposals on the fly (and templates you can use repeatedly)
– Shoot off line-item invoices and track payments and amounts due.
– Share images with clients and collect their feedback with image galleries.
– Keep track of all your appointments and meetings with calendars.
– Manage all your contacts’ information and even save important files with each contact.
We’ve worked in creative agencies, so we know how many moving parts there are in every photography job, and Planning Pod was built to help you handle all these details so you can focus on your craft (pun completely intended). So if you’re in the market for photo studio software, give us a try.
P.S. If you’re already using a photo studio management app but don’t want the hassle of moving over to a new one, we’ve made it simple to import your calendars and contacts so you can be up and running in a half hour.