In our efforts to continually improve our wedding planner software to professional consultants, we just added a handful of new features that have been requested by you, our customers, as well as things we have been meaning to implement for a while now. Here’s the list of features for our online event planner software:
- New Time Tracker – Tracks the time you and your co-workers spend on your clients’ events.
- New Fee Tracker – Tracks your consulting fees as well as payments made by clients.
- New Reports – Includes reports for time and fee tracking, client budgets, client guest lists (including head and meal counts) and day-of-wedding timeline.
- New Workbook customization with your company’s name – Your company name now appears at the top of each client’s Workbook (replacing our logo).
- Ability to add additional account administrators – You can now create additional administrative users so co-workers can access administrative controls.
- Suggested Tasks added to Permissions – Now you can grant or block access to the Suggested Tasks in each client’s Task Calendar using the “Manage Workbook Access” tool.
- Improved navigation in Client section – New left-hand navigation in Client section makes it easier and faster to navigate around this area.
We hope along with our other features that this gives event planners like you an even better tool, and we continue to work on additional features (stay tuned … they should be arriving after the first of the year) in our quest to offer the best wedding planner software available anywhere.
This year has been an exciting one for us here at MWW, and we are thankful for all of you who have been willing to try our wedding planner software and are using it now to manage your business and clients. Take care, and have a great and safe thanksgiving,
Jeff, Co-owner, My Wedding Workbook Pro